The Best Inspiration of Kitchen Interior Design for Small Apartment
The Best Inspiration of Kitchen Interior Design for Small Apartment. Do you stay in an apartment and think about the kitchen interior design? Well, the vacant lot in the middle of the city has become a rare item. No wonder the apartment with the concept of the apartment is mushrooming. Even though it is built in layers, the size of one apartment unit is very limited. Usually only consists of one or two bedrooms, but still has a family room, bathroom, and kitchen.
Apartment kitchens are usually located in the hallway around the entrance or near balcony doors. Most of them are very small but we can make it useful and pretty. Some of the following small kitchen interior design inspirations for apartments might help you:
Kitchen with Mosaic Walls
So that a narrow-sized apartment kitchen doesn’t look boring, you can use a mosaic wall so that its aesthetic value increases. You can get these mosaic patterns from the wall or ceramic wallpaper.
The Best Inspiration for Kitchen with Wallpaper Walls
Covering the entire wall with wallpaper is not easy because not all patterns and colors can be applied. However, brown wallpaper with a simple but elegant pattern should be applied to the kitchen interior design in your small apartment.
The size of the apartment kitchen is indeed very small, but if it is neatly arranged and given a little Scandinavian feel through the addition of white exposed bricks, your kitchen will look very clean.
Kitchen with Natural Stone Walls
You can also use natural stone walls to create a Scandinavian and traditional impression, especially if brown or wood colors dominate and are decorated with old photo displays that fill the walls so that it further strengthens the impression.
Don’t be afraid of playing colors in home design. In fact, you can also apply color games to the interior design of a small apartment kitchen. For example, a touch of red on the walls and some household furniture.
Pattern Play on The Kitchen Wall
Patterns on kitchen walls can give your kitchen a good aesthetic. However, the selection of patterns, colors, and materials must be considered. Choose a dark color but have a unique pattern, for example, a black and white pattern like a chessboard.
Well, besides the design ideas above, There are some tips for keeping the interior design in the kitchen looking elegant, including:
- Always keep the kitchen cleaned so that it will look shinier and the color of the walls is not full of cooking dirt.
- Choose enough kitchen furniture so that it doesn’t pile up outside the cupboard. The selected furniture should be used so that it is not useless to buy it just like that.
- Avoid buying furniture that is only used a few times for judi dadu online. Each piece of furniture that is selected and used is enough not to exceed the same function. For example, a brand A spatula does not need to be added with a brand B spatula.
- Choose a multi-functional kitchen cabinet. That way it will look neat and all kitchen items are placed in the cupboard. Besides being multifunctional, it must also be in line with the apartment concept being applied.
- Choose kitchen tiles that are different from the others, so it will seem more luxurious and elegant. In addition, the art that is displayed will add more features to each appearance that is displayed.
Those are everything about the kitchen interior design ideas for your small apartment.